Thursday, January 19, 2012

So I have no idea what I've been up to lately..

There was a day I went out for fro yo with Julie, Phi, Putijak and Kevin. I wanted to go to Kevin's afterwards, but Julie had to get back cause she didn't want to get in trouble. Pretty uneventful day..

I had Vivian over for a day. We bummed around. We got Tommy's. And I don't remember what we did.

Yesterday I went to eat with Sarah, Phi and Kevin and we went back to Kevin's place. His house is so freakin' pretty. Like oh my god. AND HIS TURTLE IS SO CUTEEEEEEE! I wanted to feed it but I was freaking out most of the time. I ended up feeding it though, it's so cool! I also got to see his dog. It is so big. I didn't expect him to be that big! He's so cute though! I wanted to really play with it, but yeahh.. Other than that, we bummed around and I nearly fell asleep, but Kevin and Phi being the asses they are, woke me up! Kevin wouldn't let me sleep :( His bed is so comfy :$ I want to keep exploring his house, it's so vintage-ish! :$ And his chandelierrrrrr!

Tutor was a bitch today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com