Friday, January 13, 2012

Super late update!

8th
It was Alex's 16th, so we went to Bondi for the day. Going to the beach always meant waking up early, so that was definitely hell. And it started raining around 8, bummed me so much. I felt cold! I still ended up wearing a sleeveless top and shorts though.

I picked Julie up and met the others at the station, a lot of people were late, was probably expectant though. Oh well, when everyone was there we met Sarah at Fairfield and we went to Bondi. The train trip this time was okay, everyone was too tired to really do anything.

We stayed at Bondi for around 3 hours cause we had to get back for the BBQ. The beach was pretty fun, I jumped waves again. The sun came out and hid behide the clouds a lot, but I ended up getting a bikini tan anyway.. So sad, everyone teases me about it!

I don't remember the trip back, but we got back to Cabra and I went to Malika's first and threw my things at her place. By the time we walked to Alex's, it started raining. It was so humid though!

The night was okay I guess. Malika and I had our usual time together, as we do at most parties. I  always love spending time with her! By the time we got back to everyone else, the drinks had come out. Not many people drank though, I took a shot, but that was it.

Stevan got smashed and lifted the atmosphere, such a retard. After a while, I carried Wendy and whe made me run around in the rain. She's so cute! Oh my goddd, she's grown so much from the last time I saw her! My arms started shaking afterwards though, oh well!

I went home at around 10, since I had to take Julie home as well. Would have stayed longer, but oh well.
Oh yeah, I got seasons 4 and 5 of Desperate Housewives that day as well! :$

10th
I went to Vivian's for her pasta HAHAHAH :$ So yummehhhh! We watched Cheaper by the Dozen as well, Malika fell asleep since she threw an all nighter. While she slept, Vivian and I took luvos on each other's phones. We looked beautiful :$ After that, we just lazed around talking and they both started teasing me! :-( It was a fun day, a girls day in, haven't had one in so long! :3

11th
I was supposed to stay home today, but Phi talked me into going for yum cha. I was so lazy for it! We ended up eating leftovers :-( But oh my god, chicken feeeeeeet! Love that stuff! It totalled up to $58.40. Those fags tricked me again by saying they didn't bring money when they did :-( Those fags as in Phi, Alex and Kevin. Stupid brodas!

After that, we went to the fro yo place, so yummyyyy! And cheap! And I'm going again today hehe :$
We walked back to my plave and we played 13 until they went home. Pretty fun to play 13 with them. They laugh at me cause I can't do a push up! Malika managed to read all od Meridian while we played HAHAH That girl's a machine!

12th
Nothing happened today, but Truong started again. I didn't go to the last lesson cause it was the formal night. I am so lost, it isn't even funny! The class went over homework questions for an hour and 15 minutes and I just stared at the board like a lost kid. I already hate 3 unit! I really don't think I'll be able to cope.

Gotta try though, I can't stop now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com