Sunday, January 22, 2012

Suck your gut in and tighten the corset

It's the day before Chinese New Year which means going insane to prep the feast. My family always has a quiet New Year's since we don't have extended family in Sydney. Pretty sad. Oh well, next year, I'm spending CNY is Vietnam! Yay! ..or not.

Like every year, I have to help my mum. And I spent most of the time seperating the crab meat from its shell. Most tiring and boring process ever! I ended up cutting myself twice..without really knowing it. I got cut in the same place, so it got heaps deeper. A lot of blood for such a small cut..

While I was doing all that, my brother formatted my computer..twice cause it was being a bitch. Things are much better now! But, my graphic card's still a little bitch. On some pages, the scrolling lags like crazy! It's hard to put up with. I don't want to ask Peter about it cause for one, he's sleeping, and two, my computer annoyed him enough today.

I'm still so bloated, oh my god!

My room's slowly becoming cleaner! Yayer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com